Sunday, October 28, 2007

Crazy Cat Lady

For the first time in a long time, I actually put some effort into my Halloween costume. Click on any of the pictures to make them larger...if you dare!





Isn't it great? Oh wait, that is the original CCL.








It was a lot of work. Andy was my hair and makeup artist.












Believe it or not, that mess is actually my hair and not a wig. I was so worried that I would not be yellow enough. No worries there.










By the way, getting off Halloween makeup is a really great exfoliation method. My skin is super smooth this morning.











My goal next year is to attempt to get Andy to leave the house. I mean not just on Halloween. He needs to leave the house. Seriously.






Next Issue: More yearbook entries..if anyone actually gives me permission to use theirs. By the Way, does anyone have a yearbook where I have written an entry. That would be funny. I will even supply photos of me with cheesy 80's hair or even the dreaded series of cheerleading pictures. Herkie jump!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Blogger David Moadel said...

Wow... Nice pictures. You've really outdone yourself this time.

I would do just about anything to see those cheerleading pics...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home