Thursday, October 18, 2007

Short Train Blog

As you know, we took a train trip to Disneyland Paris. Now, I thought that there were more pictures. Alas, I was wrong and there are not. I think that there is video footage, but that has yet to be downloaded. Hopefully, it will be someday and be posted to my You Tube account or MySpace page.


Here are the few pictures that I found.


Andy eating something whilst sitting on his top bunk. The straps are to keep him from falling out during the night. I think I need to install some of these at my mom's house.






Look , a sink. Why did I take this picture? What's the significance?? I .....don't........know.







In the morning, we got out and saw that Doctor Who was there with his own personal Virgin Train car. Oh, that does not sound right.









Here are two people I don't know, but it is a good picture of the compartment. Caption: 'When you said I could be on top, I had totally something else in mind.'












Next Issue: We can wash again! The bathroom is complete.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Linda said...

So happy to hear your bathroom is finished - you must be sick from holding it so long!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home