Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pics from Daytona

Hello All !

We recently went back to Florida for a visit. Unfortunately, I became quite ill and spent most of the time in bed! However, we did get to see family for a couple of days so it was well worth the trip.

We went to Daytona / Holly Hill on the way back as usual. Here are a couple of pics that we took:
It was a perfect day to go to the pier and have a nice lunch outside. We even had lunch on a boat, though I do have to admit that the boat was not floating at the time.


This is the view at the end of the pier. It is a rock barrier to calm the seas so that boats can come into the bay safely. Does that sound like a good reason? I just made that up, though it is probably true.







There is a nice lighthouse near the pier and restaurant. This photo looks like a postcard, but really Andy took the pic.









Yes, we will be doing more trips around Scotland this summer and we will try to attend at least a couple of comedy shows at the Edinburgh Festival. So, I will have material for the blog.

I'm sorry about not having any postings for a while. We have been on a bit of budget and have been staying close to home.

I am sure most of you would be bored with 'here are the reruns that I'm watching on the telly' blogs. LOL.

Cheers, K and A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home